Beyma 8CX300Nd/N - 8" 300W 8/16 Ohm
- High power handling: 250/50 w AES (LF/HF)
- High sensitivity: 96/102 dB (LF/HF)
- Low resonant frequency: 57 Hz
- Extended controlled displacement: Xmax 6mm
- Extended mechanical displacement capability: Xdamage 24mm
- Designed with MMSS technology for high control, symmetry and Linearity
- Demodulating ring for low harmonic distortion
- CONEX spider for higher resistance and consistency
- Waterproof Carbon Fiber loaded paper cone with Santoprene Surround for high efficiency
- Excellent off-axis response
- 70 degree conical dispersion
- PM4 diaphragm for natural sound
- Nominal diameter: 200 mm. 8 in.
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum impedance: 6.1ohms
- Power capacity*(LF/HF): 250 / 50 w AES
- Program power(LF/HF): 500 / 100 w
- Sensitivity (LF/HF): 96 dB / 102 dB 1W @ 1m @ 2p
- Frequency range: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Recom. HF crossover: 1.5kHz or higher (12dB/oct. min slope)
- Voice coil diameter: 63.5 mm. 2.5 in.
- Magnetic assembly weight: 1.9 kg. 4.18 lb.
- BL factor: 9.85 N / A
- Moving mass 0.014 kg.
- Voice coil length: 15 mm
- Air gap height: 7 mm
- X damage (peak to peak): 24 mm
- Resonant frequency, fs: 57 Hz
- D.C. Voice coil resistance, Re: 5 ohms
- Mechanical Quality Factor, Qms: 9.25
- Electrical Quality Factor, Qes: 0.27
- Total Quality Factor, Qts: 0.26
- Equivalent Air Volume to Cms, Vas: 35 l
- Mechanical Compliance, Cms: 517 µm / N
- Mechanical Resistance, Rms: 0.57 kg / s
- Efficiency, ho (%): 2.43
- Effective Surface Area, Sd (m2): 0.0220 m2
- Maximum Displacement, Xmax***: 6 mm
- Displacement Volume, Vd: 132 cm3
- Voice Coil Inductance, Le @ 1 kHz: 0.19 mH
- Overall diameter: 212 mm. 6.10 in.
- Bolt circle diameter: 198 mm. 5.57 in
- Baffle cutout diameter.
- - Front mount: 181 mm. 7.12 in.
- - Rear mount: 183 mm. 7.20 in.
- Overall Depth: 105 mm. 4.13 in.
- Mounting Depth: 94 mm. 3.7 in.
- Volume displaced by driver: 1.5 l. 0.056 ft.3
- Net weight: 2.6 kg. 5.72 lb.
- Shipping weight : 3 kg. 6.6 lb.
*The power capacity is determined according to AES2-1984 (r2003) standard.
Program power is defined as the transducer’s ability to handle normal music program material.
**T-S parameters are measured after an exercise period using a preconditioning power test.
The measurements are carried out with a velocity-current laser transducer and will reflect the long term
parameters (once the loudspeaker has been working for a short period of time).
***The Xmax is calculated as (Lvc - Hag)/2 + Hag/3.5, where Lvc is the voice coil length and Hag is the
air gap height.
|Other Beyma products similar to Beyma 8CX300Nd/N - 8" 300W 8/16 Ohm:||
results for other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to Beyma 8CX300Nd/N - 8" 300W 8/16 Ohm