Beyma TD385 1.4" Bolt On Horn Flare 80 x 50 Dispersion
This 1.4 entry horn is designed to provide uniform on and off-axis response. The constant directivity characteristics of this model ensure the ability to cover 80� wide horizontally and 50� wide vertically, at virtually any frequency within its operational range. To ensure freedom of resonance, this flare is constructed of cast aluminium, with flat front finish to facilitate flush mounting.
- Designed for compression drivers with 1.4" throat diameter
- It provides uniform response, on and off-axis with a neutral and natural frequency reproduction
- Coverage angles of 80 deg in the horizontal plane and 50 deg in the vertical plane.
- Precise directivity control in the pass band.
- Its square form provides more versatility to mount it in the box.
Throat diameter 36 mm. 1.4 in.
Horizontal beamwidth 80 (plus 16 deg / minus 32 deg)
(-6 dB, 1 - 20 kHz)
Vertical beamwidth 50 (plus 29 deg / minus14 deg)
(-6 dB, 1.6 - 20 kHz)
Directivity factor (Q) 12.4 (average 0.63 - 16 kHz)
Directivity index (DI) 10.5 dB (plus 3.5 dB, minus 3.2 dB)
Cutoff frequency 800 Hz
Dimensions W x H x D: 235 x 235 x 120 mm. 9.25 x 9.25 x 4.72 in.
Cutout dimensions W x H 204 x 202 mm. 8.03 x 7.95 in.
Net weight 1.2 kg. 2.64 lb
Shipping weight 1.53 kg. 3.37 lb.
Construction Cast aluminium.
Connection of driver by four screws
on a 101.6 mm. diameter bolt circle.
Detailed specifications unavailable, please EMAIL the sales office for additional information.
|Other Beyma products similar to Beyma TD385 1.4" Bolt On Horn Flare 80 x 50 Dispersion:||