RCF MR8N301 200W AES 8" Driver 8 Ohm Four Pack
The MR8N301 is a high efficiency, high power midrange specially designed to provide superior sound pressure level in a very compact size.
The total weight is reduced to less than half of a comparable ceramic midrange thanks to an incredibly powerful neodymium magnet assembly.
The unique sealed basket design doesn require a back sealing chember, simplifying the cabinet design and improving heat dissipation.
Every detail of this speaker has been optimazed to offer the best response and perfect control to the midrange frequencies.
The MR8N301 is especially designed for horn-loading and line array configurations.
The ideal range of application are mid and mid-low frequencies.
The combination of the 3" voice coil, the neodymium motor and the heat sink basket design makes this driver the ideal solution for most demanding applications.
- 3-inch, finside/outside copper voice coil
- 400W continuous program power handling
- 107 dB Sensitivity in horn loaded application
- 300 Hz – 3 kHz Frequency range
- High BL neodymium design
- Unique aluminum sealed basket featuring vented fin heat dissipation design
- Calibrated back volume for a perfect time domain transient reproduction
|Other RCF products similar to RCF MR8N301 200W AES 8" Driver 8 Ohm Four Pack:||
RCF MR8N301 200W AES 8" Driver 8 Ohm Four Pack is a package consisting of the following items:
results for other drivers with similar T-S Parameters to RCF MR8N301 200W AES 8" Driver 8 Ohm Four Pack