RCF ND650 90W AES 1.4" Neodymium Compression Driver 8 Ohm
The ND650 is a high frequency performance 2.5-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4-inch exit throat featuring several state of the art technologies.
The diaphragm is precision formed from pure titanium.
The suspension is based on a vented polyester design for low distortion.
Voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature kapton former.
Perfect driver for professional high performance applications
High power 2-way and multiple way long throw systems
Medium and large format line arrays
Very flexible and easy to crossover
Very good linearity in combination with RCF HF94 and HF64 horns
- 2.5-inch Diaphragm, 1.4-inch Exit Throat / Pure Titanium Compression Driver
- 180W continuous program power handling
- Frequency range: 700Hz - 20kHz
- 3-slot optimized geometry phase plug
- Titanium diaphragm
- Copper inductance ring for extended response
- Vented, damped, low distortion suspension system
- Neodymium magnet assembly
|Other RCF products similar to RCF ND650 90W AES 1.4" Neodymium Compression Driver 8 Ohm:||